Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Change in Format, My Dear Friends

Hello Reader(s?)

You may have noticed a dramatic decrease in output in the last three months. This is due both to increase in work and a lack of storied party nights (ah, the curse of aging). However, I have found (mostly to my shock) that I really like having this blog, so I will be altering its mission statement a bit.

I still will chronicle the ridiculous drinking habits of myself and my associates, but will also post about other things. I may go on rants about tourists or the increased prices at Grey’s Popayas. I may occasionally critique art is some capacity. I may also go on long depressing tangents about the nature of life and being a mid twenties doof living in the big city.

I will admit in advance, occasionally I will post something that is of no interest to anyone but me. Feel free to skip these posts and wait for the posts where Hubris and I get drunk at 9 am and assault NYU students on the street (EPL season beginning is August, and since Hubris is blogging less and less, I may blog more on the subject). Just know that this site will be for great drinking stories as well as a soap box for my rants and my navel gazing.

I do ask that you please keep checking, as I am sure to do something hilarious at some point, and you may find me bitching about stuff hilarious as well.

Thanks

Q.

No comments: