Monday, January 7, 2008

Disclamer

So today, I started my new job, working in managment for a theater company in New York. As per the big scary packet they gave me that tells me I have to dress nice and not get drunk on the job, I should tell you that all my views here do not represent anyone other than my silly self. I will only rarely mention my job, partally as this is a blog about being a crazy drunk and not a managment guy for the theater world, partally because there is a confinentiality agreement here and I don't want to get fired. So expect very little shop talk.

On a more relevant note, Hubris's birthday is tomorrow. To celebrate, we are all going to Nevada Smiths to play the Wii, as it is Wii night. Feel free to come on by and act the fool.

3 comments:

Scott said...

"Confinentiality" is one of my new favorite Wardisms. Right up there with "brooming."

The Bourbon Samurai said...

I am also weirded about by this theatre without being drunk thing. It makes me suspicious of my colleagues, like maybe they are doing ecstasy or something and I don't know about it.

Quantum said...

The policy clearly states I can drink at work events, I just cant get drunk.

Text is a work event, right?